zondag 15 december 2013

Oat chocolate chip cookies


Hello readers! I hope you have a great sunday!
This week I made chocolate chip cookies and they tasted good for healthy food :D
There's always a difference of the normal food, cause I don't use sugar in my recipes.. If you're used to eat loads of sugar you're missing that in my recipes.. But I promise  you that you'll like these :D

What's in it?
-25 gr. Coconut oil
-50 gr. Oats
-20 gr. Coconut flour
-1 egg
-Splash of almond milk (or any other soymilk)
-10 drops butter vanilla
-15 gr. 86% pure chocolate
-1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein

What to do?
Well I just see I forgot to write this down, so I hope I'll tell you the right thing :D
preheat your oven at 175C
Just blend everything together except the chocolate. Make 4-6 cookies out of them and put them on baking paper, put the chocolate pieces on top and put them in the oven for 10-15 minutes.. Watch them so they won't burn!

Voor de Nederlandse lezers (For the Dutch readers)

Wat zit er in?
-25 gr. kokos olie
-50 gr. havervlokken
-20 gr. kokosmeel
-1 ei
-Amandel melk
-10 druppels 'vanille boter'
-15 gr. 86% pure chocolade
-1/2 schep vanille whey

Wat moet je doen?
Toen ik de koekjes aan het maken was heb ik blijkbaar niet opgeschreven hoe lang ze in de oven moeten en hoe hoog de temperatuur moet zijn... Ik hoop dus dat ik jullie nu goede informatie geef :D
Verwarm de oven op 175 graden
Mix alles door elkaar behalve de chocolade. De kokosolie laat ik altijd even smelten voor dat ik hem mix. Maak er 4-6 koekjes van en leg ze op bakpapier. Strooi de chocolade er bovenop en stop ze in de oven. Bak ze 10-15 minuten, maar hou ze in de gaten dat ze niet verbranden!!

Enjoy!

~Judith!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten