dinsdag 7 januari 2014

New year, fresh start!

 
It's a new year!! Happy 2014!! I know I'm a bit late :D I'm so sorry!!!
I also had vacation so I enjoyed a lot of unhealthy food and almost no workout...
Bad Judith.. I know.. :D But it's time to get it all together again and start the new year fresh!
So I prepared my meals sunday with care and started to workout again on Monday..
I want to try something new in my training.. I want to focus on one bodypart a day instead 2 or 3 bodyparts.. Yesterday (monday) I trained my back and these where the exercises:
 
Warmup: Practicing my bodycombat :D
 
Exercises back:
-Pull ups, 3x 10 reps (2 bodyweight 8 assisted)
-Bent over row, 4x 12 reps (20kg)
-Clean and press, 4x 12 reps (20kg)
-One arm dumbbell row, 4x12 reps (10 kg)
-Lat pull down, 4x 12 reps (40kg)
-Seated row, 4x 12 reps (25kg)
 
Interval training: 20sec sprints/20sec walk, 15 minutes
 
I can tell you... I'm really sore today!!! I also had combat class in the evening so it was a very active Monday! That's how I love my days :D
 
~Judith

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten