zondag 26 januari 2014

Blueberry cake


Ohh!!! This was just like heaven!! It's a rainy Sunday afternoon and I just did my meal prep for the next 3 day's... But I was looking for some healthy snack and couldn't find one.. So I made some by myself.. And I can tell you.. It's tasting great!!!!

What's in it?
-40gr. coconut flour
-50gr. spelt flour
-20gr. oats
-2 scoops vanilla whey protein
-1 egg
-1 egg white
-80gr. soy yoghurt
-40gr. baking powder
-100ml. almond milk
-1 tbsp olive oil
-2 tbsp stevia (or any other sweetner)
-2 handsfull blueberries
This will make 10 servings with only 88 kcal per serving!!

What to do?
Prehead the oven on 175C
It's soooooooooooooo easy!! Just mix it all together and put in a baking tin.
Just bake it for 30 minutes.

~Enjoy, Judith!

https://www.facebook.com/love2Bfit

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten