zondag 1 december 2013

Clean and healthy banana bread!


did some Sunday baking!! Today I made this great tasting banana bread!
Very easy to make and I think your gonna love it! It's full of protein!

Yesterday I spend the day with my boyfriend.. We went to the movie (The Hungergames 2) I have to say it, it was a great movie! But I also ate some popcorn... After that we went to a restaurant and I can tell you.. I didn't eat clean at all!! :D Haha, nobody is perfect! Sometimes I just need cheat days or cheat meals.. I love all the unhealthy food, but I just don't want to eat it. But sometimes I just can't control myself.. So today I'm having a juice day. I only ate a slice of my banana bread,  I just HAD to taste it!! :D :D

What's in it?
-3 scoops of vanilla whey protein
-1 1/2 banana
-25 gr. oats
-10 gr. spelt flour
-140 gr. Greek yoghurt
-80gr. cottage cheese
-10gr. coconut oil
-1 1/2 tsp baking soda
-cinnamon to taste

What to do?
Prehead your oven at 160C
Mix all the ingredients in to one big bowl and put them in to a cake form..
Put some banana and walnuts on top.
Put it in the oven for 30 minutes... And let it cool off...

Enjoy!!

-Judith

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten