woensdag 4 december 2013

Workout routine for today! Chest, biceps and cardio.. 4-12-2013


Hello readers!
How are you all today? Well I can say that I feel great!
I had some great workout this morning.. My workout buddy overslept so I had to workout alone.. :P

Lately I get messages from people that there making my recipes! I love to hear that!! If you've tried some of them just let me know! You know you can also find me on instagram : _love2bfit_

Workout routine for today:

Chest:
8 reps, 4 sets
-High cable press
-Chest press
-Incline dumbbell press
-Push ups

Biceps:
8 reps, 4 sets
-Alternating cable curl
-Preacher curl
-Barbell curl
-Hammer curl

Cardio:
30 minute interval training on treadmill
10 minutes interval training on cross trainer

I know this is not your typical girl schedule, but girls.. Lifting doesn't make you look like a man!!!
It's so good to do strenght training! Please give it a try..
Let me know if you need a schedule!

~Judith

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten