dinsdag 3 december 2013

Vanilla oatmeal with chocolate spelt flakes and strawberries!


This was my lunch for today, but oatmeal is more a breakfast.. I just craved for oats, haha!
I had lunch at work and because I work at the gym it's always cold.. Airco, I know if you workout it's great, but if you don't it's cold!! So I like a warm lunch!

What's in it?
-250ml almond milk
-25 gr. rolled oats
-1 scoop vanilla protein (whey)
-Crunchy, chocolate spelt flakes
-strawberries

What to do?
Guess what!! It's super easy!! (I like easy recipes, cause I don't have much time)
Heat the almond milk till it boils, than you add the oats... Let it cook for one minute, than you let it cool off. Mix the vanilla protein with the oats, put the crunchy spelt flakes with the strawberries on top!

Enjoy!

~Judith

https://www.facebook.com/love2Bfit

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten