donderdag 10 oktober 2013

Chocolate peanut butter pancakes



I think there's nothing better in the morning than pancakes!
I live in Holland and I think nobody here eats pankcakes in the morning, only some fitness freaks like me I think :D Well we eat pancakes in the Netherlands, but they are way bigger and we use a lot of sugar on them..
But I serve you some healthy pancakes this morning!

What's in it:
-20gr. whole wheat flour
-1table spoon all natural peanut butter
-1 scoop chocolate protein powder
-1 egg
-50ml. almond milk
-72% cacao chocolate shavings
-tea spoon olive oil
-1 table spoon low fat quark
-3 walnuts

400kcal

What to do?
-Mix all of the things in a big bowl except the chocolate, quark and the olive oil. Mix it till it's a smooth texture..
-Heat up a small pan and use the olive oil.
-Make 3-4 small pancakes
-Put the quark on top with the chocolate shavings and the walnuts

Enjoy!!

-Judith

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten