dinsdag 8 oktober 2013

First blog

Good evening!
This is my first blog ever!! I hope you 'll enjoy my recipe and fitness posts...

I loved fitness my whole life I think, but I just never did something with it.. I even quit working out when I didn't had money to pay the gym. I was a student... Going out with friends and other things were more important than saving money to pay my fitness membership. So I started to workout at home. I tried H.I.IT training at home and I liked it a lot, but workout out at home isnt as much fun as working out in a gym. To keep it fun I made up my own workouts and I searched the whole internet for exercises and fitness and food tips... I finished school and I found a job as a photographer for a webshop. After 2 years I made the best decision of my life wanted to become a fitness trainer..
I went to school on Sunday's so my other job wouldn't know about it :D In July 2013 I finished school and now I'm working as a fitness trainer at the gym! I really love my job, there's so much to learn about our body and the way it moves..

~Judith

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten