dinsdag 15 oktober 2013

Just don't buy it!

I know this sounds to easy.. But it's true! If you don't buy crappy food you won't eat it.. Except if you run to the store to get it..


A lot of people have a kitchen cupboard with all kinds of unhealthy food.. Candy, chips, soda..
When you have that kind of things laying around the house there's a big change that you'll take them when you get hungry or you get cravings.. Example: it's 16:00 it's time for your snack and you're really hungry. You know it's better to prepare your food.. You can take a sandwich, fruit, quark or whatever your healthy snack is.. But if there's a lot of packed food in the house there's a big chance that's you'll take that. It's so much easier to take the wrapper of and eat it, than make your own food.. If you wouldn't buy that cake you couldn't eat it..
I know a lot of moms think that they have to buy it for there kids, but why would you give your kids those things if you don't want to eat the yourself? You know there not good for you so why would it be good for your kids? It's oke to give them candy once in a while.. It's important to do it in moderation!
I also have moments of weakness and race to the store for some chocolate and chips (my 2 biggest addictions) But when my moment of weakness has past and I have something left of the chocolate or chips, I just throw it away.. I know a lot of people think it's a wast of money, but I rather throw it away than eat it...

Important! I'm not saying you have to starve yourself or can't eat candy anymore... But it's important to keep moderation.. I know that's hard when you have al kinds of candybars, chips and soda in the house.. Sometimes the cravings are winning..

Enjoy your day! ~Judith

https://www.facebook.com/love2Bfit


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten