dinsdag 4 februari 2014

What I eat on a 'normal' day

A lot of people think I don't eat much, but that's not true!
I eat A LOT!!!! Really a LOT! Hahaha, eating is one of my favorite things in life..
There's a big difference in healthy calories and unhealthy calories.. It's very easy to eat a lot of kcal if you eat unhealthy food, but it's a lot harder to eat 2000 healthy calories!

2 years ago i prefered unhealthy foods most of the time.. But when I started exercising it changed a bit.. One year ago I started to eat clean, but not 100% I thought I was doing well, but I was still eating a lot of bad foods like 'healthy bars' (not healthy!! A lot of Sugar!!) It takes time to find out what's healthy and what kind healthy foods you like.. Now I'm used to it! I love fruit and veggies!! :D
But I still eat some unhealthy things, I'm just human!!

This is my monday food schedule:


-07:30 Breakfast!
          Pancakes with strawberrie jam ( recipe on my blog)
          361 cal


-10:00 Snack time!
            A slice of my healthy apple, cinnamon cake (recipe on my blog)
            144 cal


-12:00 Lunch time!
           120 gr. rice
           100. chicken
           150gr. brocolli
           320 cal


-14:00 Post workout
           1 scoop whey protein, 1 banana, 1/2 mango, almond milk (shake)
           +/- 300 cal

16:00 Snack time!
          2 rice crackers with cashew butter
          260 cal


17:30 Dinner!
          120 gr. rice
          120gr chicken
          150gr. veggies
          15gr. chili sauce
          400 cal


20:00 Evening snack
          Soy yoghurt with nuts and fruit
          200 cal

This is a total of 1985 calories.. This sounds like a lot, but I also workout a lot :D
On this day i did:
60 minutes heavy lifting
20 minutes H.I.I.T training
20 minute cycling

Want to aks me something, just do it :D

~Judith!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten